Thursday, March 15, 2012

ABOUT ME

If you're reading this, then you're too close.  Just kidding.   Welcome to my blog.   My name is Reed Prescott.   I've built an amazing career as an award-winning consultant for health, fitness and beauty professionals.  I also am a weight management and lifestyle coach, having successfully coached people to their healthier selves by not only educating them about food, what food does in the body, but really working on each individual's relationship with food.   I use a completely customized, yet systemized approach with 100s of years of science-based research on low-glycemic impact eating.  Real Food all the time.   This blog is my chance to share amazing recipes as well as revenue-generating tips from time to time.   Oh, I forgot to mention:  by helping so many people feel better about themselves, I have been able to create a permanent passive income stream.   And I love sharing my success with others.  Enjoy the blog and feel free to contact me anytime.

-Reed Prescott

No comments:

Post a Comment